The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ 2.5 TOG is a wearable blanket designed to eliminate the need for loose blankets in the cot, ensuring a more comfortable sleep all night long.
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ 2.5 TOG has a built-in quilted blanket & long sleeves for added warmth in cool temperatures, plus extra room for children who love a roomy blanket. The Sleep Bag is the safer alternative to loose blankets & sheets, which can cover your child’s face or fall off in the night & leave your child cold.
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft stretch cotton fleece fabric for added warmth.
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- Long sleeves for added warmth
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in two sizes:
- Size 0 (6 – 18 months)
- Size 1 (18 – 36 months)
- Fabric Content:
- Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Care Instructions:
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Fire Hazard Labelling:
- WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- WARNING: Do not let your child overheat.
- WARNING: Do not use the garment if the child's head can pass through the neck-hole or if the neck-hole is too tight when the product is fastened for use
- WARNING: Do not use this garment if zipper is damaged.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep.
- Always ensure no part of the garment interferes with baby's breathing or covers the nose or mouth.
- Ensure zipper is done up correctly when in use.
- The garment is intended to be used without any additional bedding.
- A child's safety is the responsibility of its parents or care-giver.