The Premium Love To Dream Sleep Bag™ 3.5 TOG is made with Organic Cotton & Australian Merino Wool. It is an “all-in-one” style wearable blanket that eliminates the need for loose blankets in the cot/crib ensuring a more comfortable sleep, all night long.
Specially designed for kids that love a roomy, wearable blanket; the Premium Sleep Bag will keep little ones cosy and warm all night long. With a luxuriously soft feel for comfort, the Premium Sleep Bag is a cosy sleep solution little ones will love.
Made with 10% Aussie Merino Wool, and an upper chest made from a luxuriously soft organic cotton fabric, the Sleep Bag 3.5 TOG provides superior warmth and comfort in extra cool temperatures.
- Made with 10% Australian Merino Wool for superior warmth
- Ideal for temperatures under 16°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft organic cotton fleece fabric for added warmth.
- Organic cotton lining & outer is ideal for delicate skin
- Roomy wearable blanket design keeps them warm & cosy all night long
- No need for traditional blankets that can come off during sleep time
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in two sizes:
- Size 0-1 (6-18 months)
- Size 1-3 (18-36 months)
- Fabric Content:
- Yoke, Sleeves & Cuffs: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Outer & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Filling: 10% Australian Merino Wool
- Care Instructions:
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Tumble dry on low
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not soak or bleach, iron zipper or dry clean
Fire Hazard Labelling:
- WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- WARNING: Do not let your child overheat.
- WARNING: Do not use the garment if the child's head can pass through the neck-hole or if the neck-hole is too tight when the product is fastened for use
- WARNING: Keep away from fire
- WARNING: Do not use this garment if zipper is damaged.
- Always place baby on their back for sleep.
- Always ensure no part of the garment interferes with baby's breathing or covers the nose or mouth.
- Ensure zipper is done up correctly when in use.
- The garment is intended to be used without any additional bedding.
- A child's safety is the responsibility of its parents or care-giver.
- CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME